Be Well Primary Health Care Center continues to protect and care for the health and well-being of our patients and staff. Your health and safety are our top priority. We are following the involving health authority guidelines to ensure a safe environment for patients and staff amid the outbreak of novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) in New York.
If you have upcoming appointment with us and have any cold or flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, sneezing or respiratory distress please contact the office and/or speak with the doctor before seeking in-person care. We will reschedule your appointment and accommodate your specific needs.
If you are symptom-free, your appointment may continue as planned, and we look forward to caring for you.
We encourage you to stay calm and take the same precautions we all normally do during cold and flu season. These precautions include the following:
- Wash hands often with soap and water, or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Do not use your hands. Keep your hands away from your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home if you do not feel well.
- Do not shake hands, instead wave or elbow bump.
- Wear a face mask when out in public or when safe social distancing isn’t possible
Please let us know if you have any questions.
We are always here for you! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS REGARDING COVID-19 PLEASE CALL THE NY STATE CORONAVIRUS HOTLINE AT: 1-888-364-3065
If you’re experiencing symptoms or believe you had come in contact with someone who had COVID-19, schedule your COVID-19 test now. Be Well Primary Health Care Center now offers the COVID-19 PCR test with results ready within 24-48 hours. Request your COVID-19 PCR Test Appointment today and a member of our team with contact you shortly to schedule your appointment.
Be Well Primary Health Care Center is continuing to vaccinate eligible members of our community. We are currently offering the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines and boosters. Please use the resources below to schedule an appointment and to learn more information about the COVID-19 vaccines. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Request a COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment - A member of our team will contact you shortly to schedule your appointment.
- New York State COVID-19 Vaccine Form - Mandatory form must be completed prior to vaccine appointment. You must show us the confirmation either via screenshot, email, or printed copy prior to vaccine administration.
- Myths & Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines
- COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot Information
- Information about the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine
- Information about the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine